Saturday 27 August 2011

Weston-Super-Mare


Summer has almost come to an end... as the cold weather approaches, we took the opportunity to enjoy the outdoor (sunshine) as much as possible!

We went to Weston-Super-Mare, it is the nearest beach available to where we live!

So, spent the day strolling around and having fun with the kids. Had some fish and chips, which tasted so bad! Jinc enjoyed so much, and during our journey back, he slept soundly in the car!

It was, overall a very nice day-out, sunshine, yes, but it was a bit chilly and very windy. I enjoyed myself too. I love it that I carried Lilymay in my Baby Bjorn baby carrier. It was so comfy and so 'stylish' on me. It helped to hide my post-baby body, hehe! I am still not losing the baby weight :(
LinkI am using BabyBjorn Original Classic. It is available online, get yours now with just a click away!

No comments:

Post a Comment