Wednesday 3 August 2011

Online shopping!

It is so easy these days. I can buy anything online, even online grocery shopping! Love the idea of online shopping, saves time and money. Online grocery shopping suits me just nice these days. Imagine if I were to bring two babies out, I wonder I would have enough hands for the trolley!

I will do lots of online grocery shopping when winter is here. The delivery man of my grocery to my doorstep is always friendly and helpful. I bet he loves his job too! I use Tesco a lot. Will try Asda some other time, and I think Asda is relatively cheaper. I am so used to Tesco, and I love it as it is so easy. It saves my items in favourite for my next shopping, so I do not need to search for those regular items again, saves me lots of time searching and browsing and putting things into my basket! How clever!

No comments:

Post a Comment