Friday 12 August 2011

My breasts...

I have been breastfeeding Lilymay since the minute she was put to me after she was born, and I am still breastfeeding her.

This time round, it is easier as Lilymay seems to know how to do it properly, she latches on very well, therefore, a smooth breastfeeding journey. I did not even need a breastfeeding support worker to help me. I had one, she was Becky and she assisted me when I was breastfeeding Jinc last year. Lilymay is three months and one week old, and I am grateful that I am doing this. I hope to be able to breastfeed her as long as I could. Lilymay is a very hungry baby, I do give her some top up of formula, she seems happy, and I am happy too!

I love the closeness of breastfeeding Lilymay, I love every bit of breastfeeding my baby! I am so glad I get to do it. I love my breasts too. I know it will sag as time goes by, it is ok for me. It has done a very good job for me as a mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment