Thursday 7 July 2011

Lily May first immunisation

Took Lily-May to her GP for her very first set of immunisation and her eight week check. First jab, all ok, and she was so strong, she cried a bit, and the whole day, she was not grumpy at all. My brave little girl...

As for the eighth week check, everything was fine, except that she has got mongolian blue spot on her left ankle, which I thought was the mark caused by the hospital ID tag. The GP assured me that the spot will eventually fade away as she grows, I hope so. It looks like a bruise!

At eight weeks, Lily-May is 5.7kg ( 12Ibs 9Oz). She sleeps well and she is a very happy baby! She made me a very happy mum too!

I still cannot believe it , that I can actually look after two very young kids (Jinc is 16months old and Lilymay is 2 months old) at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment