Thursday 2 June 2011

Stealing time...


Argh, i am so busy with two young kids now. It is quite fun in some ways, but hardly have time to myself.

It is very warm today, the live-in helper, or rather, the nanny has taken Jinc to the park, Lily-May is having her nap, and I thought I should get some sleep myself, but quiet afternoon like this is so hard to come by, I decided to go online, and blog...finally!

I am so please to have two lovely kids now. Everything looks good, but inside my heart, I really fancy some time to myself, so that I could put my feet up, for once, or have a long bath, without having to worry about the kids.

A mom of two, it is a challenge every day and hardly can get things done uninterrupted, even talking on the phone for a while, is as challenging as ever! I am going to have to live like this for the next few years, is this a good thing or a bad thing?


No comments:

Post a Comment