Saturday 25 June 2011

A New Car

We bought a new car. It is more like a family car as we are a family of four now. It is a Mazda 6 Estate. It is voted the best family car 2010. It suits us ideally at this moment. It has a very spacious car boot which is what we need to put the buggies. It is diesel and can save us on the petrol as the fuel prices are going up so much.

We wanted a seven-seater or a people carrier. In the end, we chose the Estate because it suits us just nice, and I just cannot think of why we would want a seven-seater as we are only a family of four, and the only passengers will be our two little ones.

As our circumstances have changed, I would really miss driving a fast sports car. Perhaps, when the kids grow up, I can choose to drive a sports car again, but I am sure I will be quite old then, and would probably drive at 30mph!!

No comments:

Post a Comment