Thursday 23 June 2011

A little helper...

Jinc is 16 months old now..he is ever so cute, apart from his tantrum...

He is my little helper around the house. Ever since he has a little sister, he understands that he is a brother and has to help around the house. He is such a great help to bin Lily-May's nappies for me whenever Lily-May has a change, he is able to tidy up his own toys, he is always making sure the kitchen door is shut, whenever the door is left open, he will just go and close the door, and then come to me to ask for a praise. He is so cute, I think he is very bright at 16 months old!

It is so quick now and Jinc is learning to talk. He understands so much from us, whether it is in Mandarin, Cantonese or in English. He will nod his head when it is a 'yes', and he is able to say 'no'. He waves goodbye and gives out flying kisses. He helps me a lot to pass things around, especially I told him to put things back on the table.

He can do so much, with his little hands, and he understands so much. However, he is not potty train yet... I wonder how to start, especially I have a baby to look after and can't find the time and patience to potty train him.. We shall wait, i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment