Friday 22 April 2011

Week 38

I am now 38 weeks pregnant with our second baby.

Counting down on the b-day, feeling anxious, although I had been through labour about 14 months ago, my very first birth experience is still vivid. I just want a straight forward birth. This time, I have got the GroupB strep again. The same with my 1st pregnancy. I just hope things go smoothly and I am able to return home as soon as possible. I am so going to miss Jinc, I am sure.

This time around, we have hired a live-in helper. She is really helpful and she is already here with us on the 18th. Jinc gets along well with her, and I am so please. I am all ready to go to the hospital and concentrate for the 'push'!

Oh, life is great, with a live-in helper...At least I could put my feet up after a meal, and have time to read my favourite magazines, uninterrupted.

No comments:

Post a Comment