Friday 1 April 2011

First tooth brush

Jinc is already 14 months old. He has got eight teeth, so far, four on the top and four at the bottom. We bought a toothbrush for him when he turned one, but only to properly get (help) him to use it two months later.

He has seen me brushing my teeth every day. So, one day, I took the tooth brush out and told him to open his mouth, then I said to him, ' brush-brush-brush, brush to your left, brush to your right'. He got so interested now he thinks his toothbrush is his favourite toy!

He has started to play with the tooth brush, and I am brushing his teeth every day, without using any tooth paste. He is still too young to understand how to spit out the tooth paste. So, one step at a time, we shall wait then...

It is very interesting, to teach my child the basics. There are still many things for him to learn, learn to say our language, learn to eat by himself, learn to use the toilet and the list goes on... I am sure, one day he will be very independent and won't be my clingy baby anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment