Wednesday 26 January 2011

Update, 11 Months

Where have the time gone?

Jinc is now 11 months old. He is developing quite well as an eleven month old.
He is still loving his milk, although he eats what I normally eat now during meal time. I do occasionally cook baby food for him. He is not a fussy eater I would say, he literally accepts all sort of food with different textures and tastes. No, have not let him try spicy food though. He is able to hold a little spoon and feed himself, with a bit of my help to put the food to the spoon. He also loves all sort of finger food and is quite good at picking his finger food from the food tray of his high chair.

Jinc sleeps through so well at night and I must praise him for that. He still has his afternoon nap which normally last about 1 hour. He is able to play and entertain himself. If he is in a good mood, he can even sing, all in his baby language. He loves to dance when I say 'disco dancing' while playing some music. He will just copy me, so cute!

He is growing fast, and he is going to be a big brother! I am really grateful that I am always beside him and is able to see him developing to different stages.

No comments:

Post a Comment