Sunday 5 September 2010

Easy job!


Six months on, I am a not-so-new mom.

It is quite fortunate to say that Jinc is such a straight forward baby. He is a very easy going baby. He eats well and sleeps well too. During the day, I will try to play as much with him as possible. Sometimes, he will watch me do some of the housework such as ironing. I talk to him as much as I could because I want him to know that he has my attention all the time.

I am also quite an easy going mum. I will only prepare his pureed food from scratch when I have the inspirations. Other days, I use baby jar food which can be easily purchase from the supermarket. Jinc loves every thing so far. There are days I will spend some time in the kitchen preparing his porridge. At the moment, he does not eat lots, just a small bowl on each meal. Good enough, he is happy and he is also having normal poo every day.

Overall, I am a happy mum!

No comments:

Post a Comment