Friday 13 August 2010

Some good news...

Sugar and I are hunting around for a bigger property for our 'expanding' family. Before we make any offers to the property that we like, we sorted our mortgage application. That way, we will be able to select the property based on the price range that we could afford. We just do not want to burden ourselves, because paying a mortgage is a long term commitment.

Today, our broker called us and confirmed that we have got our mortgage approved. The application is valid for the next six months only. Things sound good at the moment. We have looked at a few properties around our area, and still, we cannot seem to find the ideal place that we want.

I got a feeling, this might take a bit longer than I expected...For the time being, I still love our current two-beds. Although I really fancy to move to a bigger house, but, it has got to be the right one. I believe, we will be able to find 'the one' when we least expect it!

No comments:

Post a Comment