Tuesday 20 July 2010

Forever, my baby!


Nearly five months on, and sometimes when I sit alone, I will think to myself, it is still very unbelievable that I am a mother now. My labour and my birth experience are still vivid, it is just like yesterday...

It was very daunting in the first two months as a new mom. As I go along, I get pretty hands on now and looking after my own child on my own is not a bad experience. It is a learning process, and every day, I am learning new things.

It has been very wonderful thus far, and I have heard so many comments from other mothers, whether they have one child or a few children, they said, their babies grow so quickly. I do believe them, and look at me now, my baby is going to be five months old.

I know, it will be soon when he gets to five years old and be our little trouble maker in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment