Tuesday 8 June 2010

JInc loves the great outdoor..


Sitting on the grass, enjoying the sun!



The weather has been very very good recently, and I have been out a lot with Jinc. He loves it. He absolutely loves the fresh air and the sunshine. I guess he feels kinda bored to be at home, with me when daddy goes to work!

I have become very confident to bring Jinc out all by myself. It is always fun and I love it too. Sometimes, I really dread the preparations before any of our outings, and making sure I bring the correct items with my changing bag can be a pain too. I need at least two hours to prepare before we can step out the door. I remember when I was not having a baby, time for me to change and make up hardly takes up to two hours!

Motherhood has certainly change my lifestyle. Yet, I still think being a mother is the best thing that ever happen to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment