Tuesday 1 June 2010

"I did it with a photobook"

A photobook is the modern way to organise photos.

I have created a few photobooks in the past, and I kinda love them. However, it is quite a long process and can get quite tiring.

This time, I use BootsPhoto to create a photobook. It is easy to use and the price is affordable too. Besides, I get to collect Boots Advantage Card points too. As a stay-at-home mum, I create photobook during my free time, and it has become one of my favourite pastimes these days. With just a click, I get to order the book and hassle free, it delivers to my door within a few days.

I have just created the first photobook for Jinc, and I plan to create a month-by-month series to document his growing-up moments. Now, I just can't wait for the book to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment