Wednesday 16 June 2010

Happy nut...

Jinc is my happy nut, he makes me laugh every day and my love for him grows deeper each day.

I just can't stop telling myself how lucky I am to have him at this stage of my life. I want him to know I love him so much, and he is my world now. My love for him is unconditional, and I would do anything for him to make him happy living in this world. I will try to give him the best life I could ever create, just for him... I wonder, when he grows up, will he love me as much as I love him?

I am thinking, when I was a baby, I got all the love from my parents, and I believe they love me so much that I was the world for them. Now that I have grown up, and a mother myself, I just feel that I do not love my parents enough. I know I can never repay what they have done for me. I guess the best that I could do to show them I love them very much is to live happily and healthily.

Jinc is such a happy baby and he makes me a happy mum too!


No comments:

Post a Comment