Wednesday 5 May 2010

A pool of bibs...

Baby bibs...Jinc has got so many, and he can wear a different one every day for one whole month without repeating the same design.

Most of the bibs are gifts from friends and I only bought a set of 7pcs basic bibs from Mothercare, the rest come in handy...

Of all the bibs, I really like the extra-large ones without the velcro. They are from Matalan. I love its size which means I can double use it as a small cloth too. The round collar without velcro is so easy to slip on to Jinc and it is easy to take off too. For me, the velcro ones have got the zap-on noise which annoys my Jinc every time I take the bibs off. Of course, some from Marks & Spencers with button on the sides are really practical as well. Unfortunately, those are of newborn sizes and Jinc out grows them too very quickly. Of all the bibs, the set from Next has got the softest cotton and best designs...

Look like I am writing a bib review!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment