Wednesday 14 April 2010

The very 'first'...

A baby will go through many first times through out his growing up stage. Baby Jinc has got his very first cold since yesterday. I suspect he gets it from me, because I got a cold few days ago, the worse thing is that it is not 100% clear now, and I just can not avoid spreading this to him.

I am feeling so upset with this. Brought him to our GP this morning, and everything seems ok, except that he has blocked nose which made his breathing sounds louder than usual. I feel worry but the GP assured us that this is very common and nothing to be worried about. He has checked that baby Jinc has clear chest and no temperature. However, he is given paracetamol, just in case he has a raise temperature during the night....

No good, no good. I am feeling his discomforts and I feel so sorry for my baby :(

No comments:

Post a Comment