Wednesday 7 April 2010

Still receiving lots of baby gifts...

Although baby Jinc is more than one month old now, we are still getting gifts from friends. I feel so happy that baby Jinc has got so many 'fans' out there!

I have also created thank you cards using the baby photos to be sent out to all our dear friends who are so kind and generous with all the lovely gifts.

We went out yesterday with the baby to see some friends and baby Jinc was so well-behaved and it made me want to bring him out more now. I guess I am getting quite comfortable to bring Jinc out, as he will sleep most of the time when we are out.

Baby Jinc and I are due to the 8-week post natal check in two weeks time, and after that, we will be officially discharge from the maternity care. I just can't stop saying how time passes quickly. It is just like yesterday that I went to labour and had Jinc....

No comments:

Post a Comment