Tuesday 9 February 2010

W37 and 3 days...

Oh, i just cant wait to pop now!

Went for my midwife appointment, everything is alright, and my midwife said to come in again after 2 weeks. Things are all going really well. Baby's heart beat ok, my blood pressure ok, urine test, ok, all ok...

Well, I am hoping to see her again. I forgot to ask her about water birth. Sugar and I are thinking to opt for a water birth. I am not sure whether I will be fit to do so. We shall see. I guess my Lil'B will love to be out in the water!

I have already packed my hospital bag, I feel all prepared now. However, I could not find my ipod earphone. I feel so annoyed and I want to bring my ipod to the hospital! I am sure it is somewhere. I am also afraid I might accidentally throw it to the bin when I tidy up the chest drawers many weeks ago! I have not been using my ipod with its earphone ever since we moved to the new house. The ipod is always at the speakers...hmmph...now, this is something I must sort out...

No comments:

Post a Comment