Friday 19 February 2010

I just can't help...counting down.

I am exactly seven days, to enter into a complete new stage of my life. I am going to be a mother!

Yes, motherhood, a lifelong journey that will change my life completely. When I first discovered that I was pregnant, all I wanted to know was about pregnancy and my developing fetus. Now, all I want to know is about parenting, about how to cope as a new mother. It is such a daunting experience, yet an exciting journey to start with.

Now, all I want to focus is the birth of my child. I want to have a positive birth experience. I have been finding out so much about labour and birth, and get myself prepared. Getting to know my body and understand the natural process of birth helps to promote my self confidence, and I keep assuring myself that I can go through a very smooth and positive delivery. I am sure it is going to be the most unforgettable event in my life!

Let's see whether my baby will come earlier, or bang on, or taking his time. Due date is on the 26th, and I do hope baby comes on time, simply because I have put this down on my diary, it is like we have an appointment, so show up on the date!


No comments:

Post a Comment