Sunday 21 February 2010

Facebook is for gossips!

My life as a housewife has never been a bore these days. Ever since I started my maternity leave on mid December, I have been enjoying every minute of it.

There are some of my co-workers who always wonder how I occupy my time as they assume that I would have nothing to do at all by staying at home. They are completely wrong. This is in fact the best time of my life. I have got so much to do every day. I am in complete control of my own time and do things that I really enjoy doing, such as cooking, reading and listening to good music. When Sugar leaves home to work, I will be alone at home, but that is not really that bad.

The internet keeps me busy all the time too. There are so many information available online for me to read, from organic food to latest fashion trend. I can never get enough. Furthermore, I have lots of good friends online who never fail to keep me busy with all sorts of gossip and latest news of our peers.

Facebooking is also one of the daily thing that I do, like most people do. Unfortunately, recently I am quite annoyed with some comments on Facebook and some friends do really take things personal by using Facebook. It is a social networking site, and I used it to share certain 'filtered' information of myself, my family and my friends. Yet, some people take things too personally and ruin the whole point of using Facebook as a fun tool to stay in touch with people that we like.

Anyway, I am still loving facebook for the fact that I get to know how judgmental some friends could get!

Oh yes.. My baby is due on 26th Feb...today is the 21st, I used to fancy that I might be having my baby on this date. This is such a special date, now you see, 210210...Isnt this something easy to remember if my child were to be born on this date?





No comments:

Post a Comment