Tuesday 8 December 2009

Feeling guilty!


I missed my antenatal appointment this morning. I rang my midwife later and tried to book for another appointment next week, but it is all fully booked. So i guess I have to book for a week after that, which means it is so close to Christmas! I feel so guilty!

This morning, Sugar and I went shopping for infant travel system. It's just amazing to find out that there are so many choices out there and we are all confused now. We did not buy any today, will do more research and find out our real needs. We bought a Mamas and Papas moses basket, really pleased with it, and I just cannot stop carrying it from my bedroom to downstairs pretending that I am busy showing off Lil'B to my guests!! What a nice feeling... I just cannot wait to see my boy!

I hope to get to book in an appointment for my routine antenatal check-up soon! Oh, yesterday evening, Sugar and I went for our very first antenatal class. It was rubbish. It lasted for two hours, and there were only 6 of us in a class. Before the class, I would imagine that it was a nice class, and I would get to meet many parents-to-be and make new friends. Now, Sugar refused to go to the second class with me next week. I am also lack of motivation and do not think that I will want to attend the class. The topic covered yesterday was all about birthing and labour...not very informative though, Well, the session was so boring and so lack of preparations, and I am getting better and more useful information from books and websites. What a waste of time, the class...., I have already read it before. Next week's class will talk about breast feeding, and I think I might give it a pass, I have a very good midwife and I am sure I can learn a lot from her, more like a one-on-one session!

This week is my last week at work, and I can put my feet up, my maternity leave starts next week!!!! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment