Thursday 31 December 2009

2010, bring it on!!


I have a very quiet New Year's eve night, staying at home. Sugar is working, and I am staying at home waiting for him to come back from work. I know, it is not very glamourous to go attend New Year's Eve party at 32-week pregnant. Furthermore, the weather is so cold, i dread going out.

For a change, this is so relaxing and it is all I ever wanted. For the past three years, I have never had the chance to spend a quiet evening at home at the eve of a new year. I really appreciate this quiet evening, all by myself.

I watched the news on the telly, feeling the new year mood all around the globe. Some countries have already stepped into the new year. Fireworks every where, view of fireworks in HK from Victoria Harbour, Sydney Harbour in Sydney, in New Zealand, over Red Square in Moscow..... wow!!!

Welcome to 2010!

2010 is going to be a great year for us, we are a family of three !! How exciting is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment