Wednesday 14 October 2009

These worries are not funny...

Tomorrow, I am going to have my 20-week scan.

I am nervous, yet excited. I am looking forward to see my Lil'B for the second time. I am also worry about things like what if they find that Lil'B is not growing well, what if Lil'B has some for of abnormality...full of what ifs.....

I guess every mum-to-be will feel this too... As I am writing this, I can feel the 'kicking'. Smart little baby and he/she sure knows I am talking about him/ her.

Finding out the sex of the baby is not my priority. Although the Chinese/ Asian Chinese culture is that it is a must to find out the sex, I guess I am happy to welcome Lil'B to this world at the delivery room. It is never too late to exclaim ' It's a Boy!!! or It's a Girl!!!' How exciting that can be? You only get that once in your life time for a child. This is our very first child and of course, very precious to us!!

I am sure our Lil'B will be photogenic tomorrow when the sonographer takes the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment