Tuesday 6 October 2009

19 weeks and 4 days...

Got a message on my Facebook, one of the best friends is getting married next month, but I will not be attending his wedding party. I have also announced through the thread to tell all the other good friends, or we called it the 'Survivors' that I am 19 weeks pregnant!

Today, I am 19 weeks and 4 days pregnant. I use the pregnancy weeks calculator from baby2see.com. It is a very useful and informative site for mum-to-be.

Being at my 19th week, I am feeling great. I always wanted to take my week-by-week picture of my growing bum, but always forget about it. This is my 19th week, hope it is still not too late to start tomorrow.

Sugar and I have been talking to Little B whenever we are at home together. I have also downloaded some music for babies, such as Beethoven for babies... Not sure how often I will listen to that. I listen to BBC Radio 1 a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment