Tuesday 15 September 2009

Your heart is beating!

I went for my routine antenatal check up this morning.

Everything goes well. All the blood tests result came back with the results that I am absolutely normal. Urine test shows I am fit and normal too. Midwife took my weight and I am now 60kg, which is a good sign according to the midwife. She said it is normal to put on weight gradually and I cannot believe that I am now hitting 60kg! Oh, must work hard after the birth to go back to 50kgs!!! I reckon more weight gain in later stage....

The midwife let me hear the baby's heartbeat by using a Doppler. This is the first time that Sugar and I hear our baby's heartbeat. It is beating very fast, according to my midwife, it is twice the rate as my heartbeat. It is amazing!

It feels surreal! The moment is priceless!

On another note, I am having a cold and slight fever. My GP prescribed some Paracetamol and I really hope to recover as soon as possible. I still go to work as usual, although I really feel like taking a few days off and rest!




No comments:

Post a Comment