Saturday 5 September 2009

Love is .. 26!

The house number is 26, and it is so full of love. It is our home, our own space and we made it in the end!

The move is now completely done.

All furnished, and we are still very excited with the new kitchen and Sugar has been cooking delicious meals. We invited some friends over the other night, and got a really fun night altogether. Lots of food and lots of booze, but i drank Ribena in replacement of red wine.... Sugar got drunk and he said because he was too happy.

We are pleased with the new place now. Settled. I sleep soundly every night and my bathroom is like a dream comes true. I have space to put my rubber duckies! Will definitely add more to my collection in the near future.

When little B arrives, we will have lots of bath toys ready and i bet it is going to be great fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment