Tuesday 18 August 2009

Well done!

I am hitting the twelfth week! This is my final week in the first trimester, which means the risk of miscarriage is lower.

I have also feel more relaxed with the pregnancy, and able to feel that this is an enjoyable stage, therefore, I must enjoy the whole process.

I am reading a pregnancy week-by-week book, so that I have the idea of what is happening inside my womb and the baby's progress. I have also signed up with lots of other pregnancy websites to get as much information as possible. I love all the websites, they are full of good advices, forums where I get to meet other mums-to-be, shopping tips and lots of other useful product information for mother and baby.

I have been receiving free samples, free cuddly toys from those big brands, and I just love all these gifts for new mum! I feel so loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment