Saturday 1 August 2009

Week 10


These are what I got from my first antenatal appointment. It is a Bounty Pack, full of goody for mum-to-be. It is given free from the NHS. It contains Bounty's week-by-week pregnancy guide, Pampers' Pregnancy Diary, Pampers' Scan Card, Child Trust Fund information pack, magazines and lots of relevant information about nutrition, laundry, clothing and gifts.

My pregnancy notes, which contains all the detailed information about my pregnancy. I am going to carry this when I attend my antenatal appointment throughout the 40 weeks of my pregnancy. I feel very organised and in control with my pregnancy. This is a good start, and I guess I will start to prepare my birth plan early to get everything ready.

When I feel ready, the baby will surely feel ready, and I guess the birth experience will certainly be a very positive one.

This is my very first pregnancy and I want it to be a good experience...

No comments:

Post a Comment