Tuesday 21 July 2009

My pregnancy is such good timing!

I am thinking to myself, my pregnancy is such good timing.

Sugar and I got married in the first quarter of 2008. We did not plan to conceive straight away although I was already in my thirties. We took things quite easily, and thought that we should enjoy our lives as much as married couple. We were ready to start a family, but we would not want to rush things, although our parents waited anxiously for such good news.

Sugar wanted to concentrate on his career. As for my going-no-where-great kinda career, I really did not mind to get pregnant. We did have so many good times. We did fun things randomly, enjoyed our days off together seeing friends, or simply had good times as a couple.

When we planned to go to Ibiza, and I thought it might be a great idea for us to escape from our routine and had our craziest summer holiday while we were still 'young' and with no kids. We booked the holiday one month in advance. I did kinda plan to have some romantic nights and perhaps we could try for a baby!

Who knows, when I was worrying about how many sets of bikinis I should pack for the holiday, and then I was 'late'. I was also worried that a beach holiday would not be appropriate if it clashed with my period, the news came in when I used the cheapest home pregnancy test that was available from Boots. I tested it twice and it said positive!

Great news, great news, and we are so ready!

We are truly ready, financially and emotionally. Therefore, it is such good timing. I accepted my pregnancy news with great joy, and I am sure I will make this pregnancy as enjoyable as possible.

I still can't believe that I am becoming mommy soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment