Thursday 2 July 2009

I pray hard!

I am getting all types of worries and I am beginning to worry about small little things about my pregnancy. One minute, I start to think about miscarriage and go look up on the internet about all symptoms of miscarriage. The next minute, I am googling every food and made sure I put the right food into my mouth that would not harm my baby! This is getting too much now, and I am sure I have to stop this bad habit right now! I am getting very annoying with myself. The next thing is, i want to know whether I should go to Ibiza, a holiday that we booked a month before we discovered we are expecting!

Although this is still at a very early stage, I have already felt completely tired with the worrying and I hope this will not go on until Week 40, oh god please help me!

One day, I would be monitoring my body consciously about my discharge, I keep checking my pantyliner to make sure I do not get spotting. The next day, I would be feeling my body and get anxious with all sorts of little pains and cramps. Then I would look up on the internet about small little thing and I swear I google the stupidest phrase on earth!

I am sure all fist time mum-to-be go through this stage and I assure myself that as time goes by, I would be feeling dramatically happy about being pregnant. This is so far, my best achievement because I am making a baby, a baby who will bear our genetic significance and carry it to the future generations.


No comments:

Post a Comment