Wednesday 15 July 2009

Dad-to-be...

Sugar is such a cool daddy, and he told me he wanted to speak to little B every night before we go to bed. These days, he likes talking to my tummy and I would love to see my growing bump and Sugar practicing Daddy's cool!!

This is still very early stage of my pregnancy, and he is still thrilled and excited at this moment. Let's see whether he will be enthusiastically reading bedtime stories to little B every night when little B arrives!

I said I really want a daughter, and Sugar loves having a daughter as our first child too. I guess, no matter what gender, boy or girl, we are sure to pamper the little B and love little B unconditionally!

I will be going to my first antenatal appointment in 2 days time, and meeting the midwife for the first time. I am nervous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment