Tuesday 30 June 2009

The grain of rice....

This is still the very early stage of my pregnancy. At this stage (according to books and websites that I have read), the embryo is not yet a fetus. The embryo is strictly only three weeks even though gestational age is five weeks. It is said that the embryo is still very tiny, about the size of a grain of rice.

The early signs of pregnancy include nausea, tender breasts, feeling tired easily, headache, the need to urine more frequently and difficulty falling asleep. I have some of the symptoms, but no sickness at all. I begin to feel that my breasts are very tender. I eat like normal, and I tend to feel hungry more easily, and have bigger portion on every meals.

My 1st appointment with a midwife is booked on 14th July 2009. I just can't wait to go have a chat and find out more. But before all these routine check-ups and baby matters, a holiday to Ibiza comes first. We are going on the 6th of July, and this is going to be the very first flight for my little tiny baby!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment